Sunday, September 12, 2010

Super Sunday

I had a great Day again!! Have been enjoying eating steak the past 2 days!I even took a chance and tried coffee again today...I just could not accept not having it! Had a cup and a half and no ill effects yet! Hoping I can have it in moderation. Soooo I did something today I have not done in a loooooong time. I went for a walk on the boardwalk(35 mins), although it was a very slow pace it was nice to just do it!! Although it was not without some pain as I have very little cartlidge left in 1 ankle but it was not unbearable. Life is good. !!!!Tomorrow a new food:) I am thankful today for the day I found  Jen's link on the Arthritis website....this diet has made a big difference in my Life. Thank you Cameron too I appreciate the advice & support

Cheers
Moe

No comments:

Post a Comment