Tuesday, September 14, 2010

More fish

Last evening I introduced another fish..salmon....I had it again for breakfast, seems weird to be eating fish and veggies for breakfast but I love it and so does my body. I respond really well to fish and I have no problem eating lots of it. I am find my appetite has decreased alot and I am more satisified after meals than the previous weeks. I realized how little protien I was eating prior to this diet  Over all I am feeling much better. My bodys loves my changed diet and the weight loss becauses of it will certainly help my weight bearing joints.  So far my new foods are beef, chicken, salmon & stringbeans. It has been just over 2 weeks since I've started this journey, has it been easy NO! Is it worth it ...VERY MUCH SO. In fact my friend who lives with me ask me to help her eat more healthly foods because she has seen such a good change in me. Of course I'll help ...just a few more veggies to chop!!!

1 comment:

  1. Yay Moe- I'm so glad. Isn't this an unbelievable process! Keep up the great work and use Cam and me if you need help!

    ReplyDelete