Friday, September 17, 2010

Rainy Friday

It is teaming down rain here today we're getting upwards of 40mm, would  love to be able stay in bed today with a good book. However that doesn't pay the bills. Nothing new to report really, just plugging away. Still feeling good. My new foods other than the base list are chicken,beef,stringbeans,eggs & mixed greens. I am slowly expanding the list. I walked 4 times this week for 30mins ea time. That is very good for me. They are not fast walks, but at least I am out there. Will be getting my bicycle(my passion) out this weekend to go for a trial run, it will be eaiser on my ankle I think. I have not cycled this year yet and I miss it.:) One thing I have noticed is that prior to this change in diet I had diaherra at least 3 times per week and now it has stopped. I always blamed it on the medications, however it seems it must have been food related as I haven't had it since. Another bonus!!! The challenge to this diet is eating out, I have not done that yet but as my list expands it will get eaiser I suppose. Just another great week! I am glad to hear my friend Jen is back on track and feeling good again...keep up the fight Jen ..good work:)!
Cheers!
Moe

No comments:

Post a Comment