Friday, September 3, 2010

It's Finally here

Well the awaited last day. I had mackerel for breakfast believe it or not...and enjoyed it! Sooo last night there was a birthday party at our house...3 different kinds of pizza, cake, ice cream, wine .....and I didn't break ,,,not even a little bit. Funny thing it wasn't that hard. I'm wondering what to introudce tomorrow, thinking chicken, stringbeans(as I have some fresh from my mom's garden) and hmmmm not sure...really missing coffeee but don't know if I want to go there yet. May try green tea first.

3 comments:

  1. Yay!! It's so funny because I think you're feeling the same way I felt. Energized, empowered but not dying for all the things you used to crave. It's so neat eh! I waited a few days for coffee and chose to add chicken in. I'm so glad you're loving the fish...

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you have found the solution. It gets easier as you locate the bad foods and eliminate them from your menu. You're right about how you don't crave foods that damage. It's like your mind has an 'off' switch when it sees something that will do harm. I'll follow your blog and be rooting for you. Thanks for following mine (arthrits-alternativeS).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cameron..thank you so my for the support!!!

    ReplyDelete