Thursday, September 2, 2010

Doing It!

Day 5 is here  getting  closer to the day I  introduce new foods. Feels great to have not strayed...not even one little bit...so far! The changes I've noticed...sleeping better, not so hard to get out of bed in the morning. Feel good when my feet hit the floor.  I just walked a bag of garbage out to the dumpster and as I walked across the parking lot I thought...hey there is a bounce in my step...I'm not draging my body, not today anyway. I feel Great today, I feel good inside...my body definetly likes white fish. This was so worth the effort.

Hoping it continue's

2 comments:

  1. That's totally awesome Moe- good for you for sticking with it! It's so good to rid your body of "bad" stuff! How's your RA?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen...RA is good , but I was pretty stable before starting this,so is hard to judge. Would like to try going off a few drugs but not there yet. I may cut back see what happens.

    ReplyDelete