Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Long Weekend

What a GREAT Sept long I had, was busy but good! We had a family golf/BBQ yesterday. I actually golfed nine holes with a cart of course. I am not a golfer so this was only the 2nd time for me I did very well:) I could not have done that a month ago. There was a potluck BBQ afterwards and tons of various foods dishes arrived! So this was my most challenging day yet. I stuck to it though walked right by the nacho's & dip smothered in cheese my fav......:). Just kept telling my self "think about how good you are feeling" and it helped. So it seems that caffine is going to be and issue:( going to stay away from that for awhile and try again later. I have only added chicken, apples, cucumbers so far as I had to take some time to clear out coffee my body did not like. Today some of my muscles are sore from the golf so not a good idea to try new foods today. I will have to stay away from new activities till I'm done testing I guess. Soooo it is going slow but I feel grrrrreat!! Learning lots. Worried about getting all my foods tested in 21 days as recommended in the Elimination diet instructions. Welcome any feed back on that???

1 comment:

  1. Hi Moe. I know what you mean about the 21 days. I can't offer much advice other than I had no choice but to drag it out longer due to some flares. Goodluck and keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete