Friday, September 10, 2010

Feeling Better

I feel better today! Going to stay on the "safe" stuff today and if I feel as good tomorrow I will try steak. I am anxious to expand my list as I am struggling today. I almost did the "coffee stop" this am ....was so close. This is VERY hard, but I am still hanging in ...by thinking of the "good feeling". One day at a time I guess. I am going to the movies tonight with a friend and my favorite part is always the popcorn....oh well hope the movie is good. I did read the book "Eat, Pray , Love and loved it so maybe the movie will inspire me to keep going. Except for the part where she eats Tons of Pasta in Italy!I
 saw my rheumatologist this morning. Things are going very well with my joints and he was very pleased with where I am. Dropped my plaquenil to 1 per day now. I was glad of that as I'd like to be taking 0 meds. I did not mention my diet as I know they just don't get it and he is the ONLY rheumatologist here on the Island and I do not want to lose him.

No comments:

Post a Comment