Sunday, August 29, 2010

Start of Elimination diet The Begining

So the beginning of my elimination diet journey. Went shopping yesterday and picked up all my allowed food. Peaches, pears, celery, carrots, turnip, sweet potato, spring water, sparkling water, & white fish. Thinking it is a good time of year to begin as all the foods are easy to find and good quality, except parsnips and they are not my favorite anyway so will skip them. I worried all day about taking  the magnesium citrate drink and finally got the courage and gulped it down last evening .....hmmmm it was a very interesting night!!!! It is now 5am and I am wide awake wondering what will my breakfast be as I am feeling pretty empty, but not quiet ready to tackle food just yet. And so it begins!!!!

9am...my first meal ...breakfast.....haddock & boiled veggies & a peach. I was starving so fish for breakfast...just didn't matter today:0

Bedtime....had  fish & veggies for lunch & dinner...pears & peaches today too. So far I am feeling good, having BIG issues with gas, probably the veggies;) I like the food , but thinking the lack of variety is going to be tough.

"Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall."

No comments:

Post a Comment