Monday, August 30, 2010

Missing Coffee

Today is a work day and I am soooooo missing the morning coffee. ...my car just did not want to drive by Robins, but I did not give in. Have a bit of a headache today, moving slow and ache all over. I am told these are the hardest days. I am hungry this morning had a peach & a pear but that is not cutting it. Oh well I'll just drink my water and stop whining now!
Is it lunch time yet?

3pm...sooo day 2 is hard....foggy, headache is getting worse....I am moving in slow motion. It is only supposed to last a couple of days so hopefully I can stick this out !
Funny I ate cod for breakfast again and liked it...go figure! Finding I'm needing fish for all meals and could probably eat more.

"Challenges are what make life interesting; overcoming them is what makes life meaningful"

No comments:

Post a Comment